Bramble Ski is looking for a sales and marketing manager to be based in Verbier. This is an office-based 10-month-a-year position. During the summer and shoulder seasons this position will be five days a week. During the winter season the position will be for six days a week.
Bramble Ski’s team is small and agile. The sales and marketing manager will be expected to show a keen willingness to assist colleagues and in other areas of the business when needed. Specific sales and marketing responsibilities will include:
- Handling sales phonecalls and emails;
- Communicating with agents and clients prior to guest arrival to confirm specifics of requirements during their stay with Bramble Ski;
- Liaising with in-resort partners including the lift company, ski schools, ski hire companies and transfer companies to book client requirements;
- Communicating with clients post-departure, including settling outstanding security deposits and collecting feedback, to build repeat business;
- Run weekly sales and operational reports;
- Assisting with the copywriting of marketing material including for the blog;
- Developing and implementing ideas for the marketing and sales plan;
- Utilising social networks to increase brand awareness;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with a worldwide network of agents;
- Checking properties listed with agent sites;
- Maintain the agent and customer database and;
- General sales office management.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Articulate and good telephone manner;
- Excellent written skills;
- Organised individual with a high level of computer proficiency and good Microsoft Office skills and;
- Passion for the ski and snowboard industry.
- French (and other language) proficiency;
- Prior experience with using social networks in line with a marketing plan and brand awareness (Twitter/Instagram/Youtube/Facebook);
- Experience in travel industry public relations.
- Experience with implementing a sustainable business philosophy and practice.
Please send an application letter along with your CV to email@example.com telling us why you are the ideal candidate to become the newest team member of one of the most exciting companies in the Alps.