Haute Montagne is looking to employ a full-time Concierge to work at our 7Heavens complex in Zermatt.
The Concierge will be requested to act as a concierge for the owners of the 7 properties, provide a level of security for the building, ensure that the shared areas are tidy with the fire lit (daily cleaning of the shared areas is undertaken separately by professional housekeeping staff), provide drinks from the bar and act as a concierge for the owners of the building i.e. reserve airport transfers, book restaurants, ski instructions.
• Man the reception area and bar
• Light Fire, keep fruit bowl topped up
• Tidy area during working hours (daily cleaning undertaken by professional cleaners in the morning)
• Maintain security of the area
• Music and ambiance of area
• Keep entrance clear of snow if required
• Take incoming and outgoing deliveries
• Concierge for owners (property maintenance role undertaken separately by Julen Steiger)
• Daily systems checks
• Greeting of owners on arrival
Previous experience working in luxury concierge
A good understanding of Zermatt
No visible tattoos.
British, EU or Swiss passport holders only.
We're sorry, all vacancies are filled for the 2018/19 season
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.