Bramble Ski and Haute Montagne Chef
Spend the winter working and skiing in The Alps!
Bramble Ski and Haute Montagne (our sister company) are looking for the very best Chefs to join our teams next winter.
As a Chef working in the world’s leading luxury chalets you will be responsible for planning and producing exquisite afternoon teas, evening canapés, and the finest evening meals.
During Bramble Ski bookings our Cook Hosts prepare all breakfasts except some days off when our Chefs step in. During Haute Montagne bookings teams of Chefs Haute Montagne bookings.
You will need to adhere to food and hygiene regulations and manage your accounts whilst providing incredible service to guests. You will have access to the very best ingredients in and around resort.
Our service is tailored to fit guests’ needs and means that you will have the opportunity to talk to guests before their arrival and plan your menus accordingly.
The Chef position is a richly rewarding role which will be demanding at times, meaning you will be required to demonstrate your ability to work well alone and in a team, using initiative to think on your feet and plan ahead.
Above else, Bramble Ski and Haute Montagne are looking for dedicated, professional and passionate Chefs who will look after guests in the utmost discreet and luxury manner.
- You must possess an EU/Swiss passport or a valid work/residency permit for the country you are applying to work in
- Available to work full time from the start of December 2021 to the end of April 2022
- We will only accept applications submitted with sample menu plans and photos of your fine dining dishes showcasing your culinary ability and broad repertoire. Maybe you have an Instagram page or website you could share?
- Applicants must either have a recognised qualification (e.g. City & Guilds 7061/2, NVQ level 3 or equivalent), at least 2 years’ post-qualification experience in professional kitchens preferably to a 3 AA rosette / 1 Michelin star, or, have worked previously for luxury chalet companies able to supply excellent references
- A full, clean driving licence
- We expect you to be resourceful and able to think on your feet, adapting to constantly changing surroundings and situations
- Very competitive wage
- Paid holiday during the season
- Travel expenses
- Depending on resort, accommodation included on a shared room basis
- Industry leading training course
- Ski pass can be arranged or included or included depending on resort/country regulations
- Complimentary ski or board equipment hire
- Work and accident insurance including heli rescue
- 2 days off per week
- Quality uniform including Peak Performance® clothing