If your Christmas party is in need of a touch of magic, look no further. We’ve compiled a list of our top five favourite christmas cocktails, guaranteed to add sparkle to your celebrations and create a lasting impression on your friends and family.
1/2 red chili
1 tbsp agave
1 lime, juiced ice
1. Place tequila, coriander and chili in a cocktail shaker, and bash with a muddler
2. Add lime juice, agave and ice and shake!
3. Salt 1/2 or the whole rim of a tumbler, pour the cocktail over ice and garnish with a slice of chili.
.1 bottle of dry red wine
8 whole cloves
2 cinnamon sticks
2 star anise
3 tablespoons of mapple syrup
1 orange , sliced
.1. Combine all ingredients and stir briefly
2. Cook the vin chaud on high heat until simmering, reduce to low and leave to simmer for up to 2 hours
3. Strain to remove cloves, cinnamon sticks, orange and star anise
4. Serve warm and top with dehydrated orange slices
1 sugar cube
1/4 tsp of bitters
75ml of cold champagne
1 strip of orange peel
.1. Coat the sugar cube in bitters until it is immersed
2. Place the cube into a champagne flute, then top up with cognac and slowly pour over the champagne
3. Twist the orange peel over to emit it’s oils and then discard or use to garnish
.50 ml Baileys
25ml strong coffee
.1. Fill your shaker with ice
2. Add coffee, baileys and vodka and shake hard
3. Strain into a glass
4. Garnish with coffee beans and serve
500 ml Gin (60 ml per cocktail)
1 star anise
2 cinnamon sticks
60 ml red vermouth
60 ml Campari
.1. Crush spices and heat dry in a frying pan for 2 minutes
2. Tip the spices in a jar and pour over the gin, seal and leave to infuse for 2-5 days
3. Once infused, strain the gin through a muslin cloth
4. Pour the gin, red vermouth and Campari over ice, stir and garnish with an orange peel
We hope you enjoy these delicious treats as much as we do. You can print and download our christmas cocktail recipes here!
We set up our sister company Haute Montagne to cater to the exacting demands of our clients looking for the ultimate chalet holiday experience, expecting the finest luxury properties accompanied by the very best of service levels.
It is not by accident that the Haute Montagne experience has come to be known as superyachts in the snow.
Haute Montagne chalets are among the finest properties available to rent in the ski industry. They are the best properties in resort and are all stand-alone mega-chalets with beautiful furnishings and decadent spa facilities.
You will be looked after by a team of highly trained professionals, each selected for excellence in their field, attention to detail, and discretion.