Pre-arrivals assistant, based in Le Chable
Spend the winter working and skiing in The Alps!
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to assistant with our pre-arrival concierge service.
You will need to combine an enthusiastic and professional approach for both our brands; Bramble Ski and Haute Montagne, and most importantly you will show genuine passion for, and knowledge of, the luxury travel industry.
You will be required to assist with arranging all the finer details of our guest’s stay across our all our Resorts.
- You must possess an EU/Swiss passport or a valid work/residency permit for the country you are applying to work in;
- You will be a hardworking, multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail. Working as part of small team, you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player;
- You will need to be fantastic at working under pressure, and thrive in a busy office environment;
- The role requires fine attention to detail and a proven ability to learn quickly, with a flexible approach to working hours;
- You must be completely fluent in English;
- Communicate all relavent activities and services available to our guests prior to arrival;
- Manage guests pre-arrival bookings such as transfers, ski instruction (in-conjunction with the head Bramble Ski Pro), restaurants, in-chalet massage etc.;
- Confirm and prepare the guest itinerary with all the correct booking information;
- Ensure the resort teams are briefed and the chalet is prepped prior to the guest’s arrival;
- Aid the concierge team during the week to ensure the guest’s stay is up to Bramble Ski’s high standards;
- Ensure all extra services are either paid directly by the guest to the supplier, or added to the extras bill and approved by the guest at the end of their stay;
- Manage and close all client security and damage deposits, following receipt of signed extras bills and damage reports;
- Set-up and undertake our client post-departure feedback system, recording all information on our CRM;
- You will need to develop excellent knowledge of all the Bramble Ski and Haute Montagne products, services and the resorts in which we operate, to ensure all our guests are best informed;
- Assist with content creation for the different resorts in which we operate both for use in our standard guest communication templates and in our blog;
- Contribute to social media and marketing campaigns;
- EU or Swiss passport holders only.
- There are of course many more facets to the day-to-day role of the pre-arrivals assistant, all of which will be discussed during the interview process.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to different customers;
- Willing to work in, and promote a team-oriented environment;
- Proficient and confident in using the latest digital technologies;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A strong work ethic.
- Seasonal contract Start of October 2021 to end of April 2022
- Competitive wage
- Paid holiday during the season
- Full area season ski pass
- Complimentary ski or board equipment hire
- Work and accident insurance including heli rescue
- Quality uniform including Peak Performance® clothing